- 2002 Twenty Holgas. Photography exhibit, office of Mayor David Hildt, Amesbury, MA.
- 2000 Sculpture at 125 Summer Street. Curated by Creiger-Dane Gallery, Boston.
- 1999 Pentucket Arts Center, Haverhill, MA.
- 1994 McQuade Gallery, Merrimack College, No Andover, MA.
2 Person and Group:
- 2003 Navy Pier Walk, Chicago 3D, Chicago, IL. Juror: David Pagel.
- 2003 Maudslay Retrospective, Firehouse Center for the Arts, Newburyport, MA. Curator.
- 2002/03 New England Sculptor’s Association exhibition 2002, New Bedford Art Museum, New Bedford, MA. Juror: Mark Hruby.
- 2002 Invited New England Sculptors, Ogunquit Arts Collaborative Gallery, Ogunquit, ME. Invitational.
- 2002 Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit, Millbrook Gallery & Sculpture Garden, Concord, NH. Juror: Katherine W. Hart, Curator, Hood Museum of Art, Hanover, NH.
- 2002 Danvers 250th Anniversary Sculpture Exhibit, Danvers, MA. Barn Workshop Invitational.
- 1998-2002 Outdoor Sculpture at Maudslay, Maudslay State Park, Newburyport, MA.
- 2000-2002 Contemporary Outdoor Sculpture 2002, Moses-Kent House Museum, Exeter, NH. Invitational.
- 2002 Sculpture in the Commons, Pentucket Arts Center, Haverhill, MA. Invitational. Best of Show award.
- 2002 Women’s Work, Pentucket Arts Center, Haverhill, MA. Invitational.
- 2002 Places of the Heart: Personal Landscapes, LynnArts Building, Lynn MA. Women’s Caucus for Art.
- 2001 The Abstracted Image, Women’s Caucus for Art Juried Exhibit, Firehouse Center for the Arts, Newburyport, MA. Juror: Elaine Bravos Geist, Director, Bravos ArtGallery.
- 2001 Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit, Millbrook Gallery & Sculpture Garden, Concord, NH. Juror: Philip Andrew Spahr, Curator, The Currier Museum of Art, Manchester, NH.
- 2001 3rd Annual National Small Works Exhibition, Gallery on the Green, Canton CT. Juror: Richard Klein, Assistant Director, Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, CT.
- 2000 Sculpture in the Commons. Haverhill, MA Arts Commission. Invitational.
- 2000 Sanctuary. Maurine and Robert Rothschild Gallery, Radcliffe College, Cambridge, MA. Women’s Caucus for Art.
- 1998 Carol Cohen Memorial Exhibit, The Firehouse Center for the Arts, Newburyport, MA. Juried.
- 1997-8 Art at the Prudential Center, Prudential Center Exhibit Space, Boston. Curated by Creiger-Dane Gallery.
- 1997 Fusion, Harbor Art Gallery, U MA Boston. Juried. Women's Caucus for Art.
- 1997 Group Exhibit, Grossman Gallery, School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- 1997 Black, White and Shades of Grey, South Shore Art Center, Cohasset, MA. Juror: Carl Belz, Director, Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University.
- 2002 Amesbury, MA Cultural Council/Massachusetts Cultural Council.
- 2000 Haverhill, MA Council on the Arts/Massachusetts Cultural Council. Purchase of sculpture.
- 1995 New Hampshire State Council for the Arts/National Endowment for the Arts .
- BFA School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- University of New Hampshire, Durham.
- Massachusetts College of Art, Boston.