Phone: +61 418 824 481
Click image to enlarge.
- 1955- Born California, USA
- 1979- Arrived Melbourne
- 1995- Settled Adelaide
- 2007- Sculpture by the Sea, Perth
- 2007- The Montalto Sculpture Prize, Melbourne
- 2006- Sculpture by the Sea, Sydney.
- 2006- Sculpturing Norwood, Adelaide.
- 2006- Yering Station Sculpture Exhibition and Prize, Yarra Glen.
- 2006- Toorak Village Festival of Sculpture, Melbourne.
- 2006- 'Beyond 2D', Adelaide Central Gallery2.
- 2006- Palmer Sculpture Landscape Biennale, Adelaide.
- 2006- Zoo Art Walk, Adelaide Zoo.
- 2006- The Montalto Sculpture Prize - Finalist, Melbourne.
- 2005- The 2005 Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize - Finalist, Sydney.
- 2005- 'Metalworks', the arts centre, Adelaide.
- 2004 - 'A4 Play', Helpmann Academy, University of South Australia.
- 1980 - 'Fantasy', Profile Gallery, Melbourne.
- 1975- India Street Art Colony, San Diego.
- 1975- Jenner Street Gallery, La Jolla.
- 1973- Triple finalist, National Scholastic Awards Art Show, New York.
- 1973- Bellevue Arts and Crafts Fair.
- 1972- Richard Nash Gallery, Seattle. Collections
- Private collections, USA and Australia
- 2003 - Master of Business Administration - Adelaide University
- 1990 - Graduate Diploma Robotics - Chisholm Institute of Technology - Melbourne
- 1979 - Associate of Arts, Chapman College - Orange, California
- 1976 - Ceramics studio work, Long Beach City College, California
- 1975-1977 - Ceramics studio work, University of California San Diego Center for Contemporary Crafts
- 1975 - Ceramics studio work, Ruby Baird O'Rourke's, Noe Street, San Francisco
- International Sculpture Centre
- National Association for the Visual Arts, Ltd
- Craftsouth Centre for Contemporary Craft and Design - Accredited Member