202 So. Saltair Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90049, U.S.A.
Click image to enlarge.
- BORN: Philadelphia,PA.
- STUDIED: Penna Academy of Fine Arts, Univ. of Penna (BFA).UCLA, Barnes Foundation, Santa Monica College.
- SOLO Shows: Weyhe Gallery, NYC, Santa Barbara Museum, Monterey Peninsula Museum, Skirball Museum, Biola University, LA, Calif. State Univ., US Bicentennial Exhibit, India, Whittier College,Univ. of Judaism, UCLA Powell Library etc.
- GROUP EXHIBITIONS: Penna. Academy of Fine Arts, Laguna Museum,
Pratt Institute Womanspace and Building, LA, Craft and Folk Museum, LA LA County Museum of Art, Skirball Museum, Riverside Museum, Atlanta College of Art, Bernice Steinbaum Gallery,NYC, Molly Barnes Galllery, LA, Venice Art Walk, ARELI S Fiber Soc., Paris, Santa Monica Museum, Toby Moss Gallery, LA.
- PUBLIC COLLECTIONS: LA County Museum of Art, Library of Congress, Grunwald Center for Graphic Arts, UCLA, , USA Embassy, New Delhi, Penna Academy of Fine Arts.
- Arts Activities: Exec. Dir. CETA Title VI Art in Public Places, Pres. Artist for Economic Action, Exec. LA Printmaking Soc.
- GRANTS;City of Los Angeles, Calif. Arts Council.
- Bibliography: LA Times, Art Scene, American Women Artists/Elinor Tufts,
- Teaching: UCLA Extension, Mirman School, LA High School-Music/Art.